Thursday 9 February 2012

htmhell

After finally getting to grips with photoshop and trying desperately to convince myself I might have a creative streak buried deep inside, I finally drew enough courage to launch Dreamweaver and attempt to create a holding page until brands are confirmed and the full webpage construction could begin.  After many an hour of banging my head against the proverbial brick wall I finally feel like we're getting somewhere.  I'm sure the more experienced would look at the code and recoil in terror at the hap-hazard nature of the page's creation but here it is for all to see.

On the shop side of things.  We're pretty much ready to go, the shop details are being agreed and now begins the wait for the keys, oh such magical keys!  Between then and now we should be in a position to divulge a bit more information on brands, stock and best of all, the opening party.  Keep in touch through Twitter @KineticBicycles or by e-mailing us at shop@kineticcycles.co.uk and we can keep you abreast of all developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment